Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is operated by Crieff Community Trust (CCT). It is made available free of charge. You can contact us on email@example.com
These terms and conditions apply between the users of this website, the organisations listing here, and the owner and operator of this website, Crieff Community Trust. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website.Use of this Website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use this Website. Please therefore read these terms and conditions carefully.
2. Intellectual property
All content (text, graphics,images,software, underlying code and software) on this website, except that provided by listing organisations, is the property of CCT. This content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights and should not be reproduced or copied without the written permission of CCT.
3. Prohibited use
You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use of the website.
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, abusive, threatening or in breach of any applicable law or regulation.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content without CCT’s written permission.
4. Disclaimers and availability of website
The content on this Website is provided for general information only. Any services or information on the website are provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis. CCT gives no warranty that the service will be free of defects or faults. Where this website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Whilst CCT will make every reasonable endeavour to ensure that the website is free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no guarantee in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
CCT reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part, or the whole of, the website.
5. Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law CCT accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Any business losses
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
CCT will not be liable to users or listing organisations for any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit or exclude CCT’s or listing organisations’ liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or limit any of CCT’s or listing organisations’ liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- All new listings will be checked by an editor before the listing goes live on the website.
- It is the responsibility of the listing organisation to update their listing should any information change.
- We reserve the right to reject any listings that we do not deem appropriate for the site. You will be informed in writing of the reasons for any such alterations or removals.
- Save for the screening and approval of listings, CCT has neither control over, nor involvement in, any of the organisations listed and accepts no responsibility for any actions taken, or any goods or services provided, by any of the listed organisations.
8. Linking to this Website
You may link to this Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on this Website other than that set out above, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uniting Crieff is facilitated by Crieff Community Trust, a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO) regulated by the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR). Scottish Charity No. SC445952